You can sign up be a Calendar Contributer by clicking here.
Spread the Holiday cheer and watch the annual BG Holiday Parade roll down Main St.!
Date: November 17th, 2012
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
2012 Bowling Green Community Holiday Parade!
Saturday November 17, 2012; Starting at 10:00am, in downtown Bowling Green
2012 Parade Theme: “I’m Dreaming Of…”
Unit Registration ends: Friday, October 19, or when capacity is reached, whichever comes first. Registration form may be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgchamber.net/ParadeReg.pdf
- Each parade unit must register on a separate registration form.
- Each form MUST be accompanied by a brief description/commentary that will be read by our announcers. Commentaries should include information about your float, your organization, and/or upcoming events. You may use the back of this sheet to write out your commentary.
- A parade unit consists of one of the following: one group of marchers, OR one vehicle, OR one float.
- All vehicles must be decorated for the theme of the parade.
- Due to safety concerns, no firing of guns or cannons will be allowed in the parade.
- No registration fee is required, but ALL donations contribute to the success of the parade, and are greatly appreciated!
Confirmation and Instructions: Detailed instructions regarding line-up time, unit number, and bay assignment will be mailed to the contact person and address listed on the registration form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Units are NOT placed in the same order that registrations are received. Unit numbers, line-up times and Bay assignments are not determined until the entire registration process is completed. Placement requests cannot be guaranteed, but will be honored to the best of our ability.
The Chamber reserves the right to select which units and information will be included in any broadcast.
For more information, contact us by phone (419-353-7945), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by stopping in to see us at 163 North Main Street.
To make a donation to help out with parade expenses, please see the donation form on our website. All support is greatly appreciated.
Main St. and Wooster St.
Bowilng Green, OH 43402